Bruce L. Bergman

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:23:47 -0400, "ph17314"
wrote:
"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
link.net...

So what could I put in the tubs to either make the cat not pee there
(impossible I think). Or something to keep my stock from corroding to
death when he does his thing next time?

ANTI-FREEZE.....g

Excuse me? He said stop the cat, not kill it - Huge difference.

Since ethylene glycol is very poisonous, and poisoning is a slow,
horrible way for any animal to die - I lost an indoor/outdoor cat just
that way, one of my neighbors was irresponsible with some sort of
poisonous substance - that is NOT funny any way you look at it.

A silly g won't cover it - That was over the line.

And if Karl or his SWMBO (who share custody of the cat in question)
ever gets close, you can expect to get smacked good for that one - and
it would be well justified.

-- Bruce --
Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545