Bob Chilcoat

My uncle heard his dog yelping in the backyard one afternoon. Dog was lying
on its back whimpering, peeing in the air, and twitching horribly. After a
while he seemed better, so my uncle decided that perhaps he was OK. An hour
or so later the same thing happened. This time he was nearer the chain link
fence around the yard. My uncle leaned against the fence to get down to
help the dog and got knocked on his rear. A quick look at the fence
revealed that the electric feed into the house had sagged onto the top of
the fence. Apparently there was enough contact or leakage to energize the
fence without blowing the fuse in the transformer. The dog never peed near
that fence again.

I don't have to like Bush and Cheney (Or Kerry, for that matter) to love
America

"Rex B" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:32:18 -0500, Robert Galloway

wrote:

||I doubt very much one nine volt battery will do squat. The resistance
||in the path from the metal, up the urine stream and to the cat is low.
||The resistance between the cat's feet and whatever he's standing on is
||high. I think you'll need a little more than nine volts to get his
||attention. But, rather than speculate, get a piece of mesh, a few feet
||of copper wire and a nine volt battery and set this up in your own
||toilet. Let's be scientific about this.
||bob g.

Great idea Bob!
We'll record the 10:00 news for posterity.
Texas Parts Guy