Old Nick

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:46:20 -0700, Larry Jaques
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 19:32:18 -0500, Robert Galloway
calmly ranted:

I doubt very much one nine volt battery will do squat. The resistance

Touch one to your tongue and tell me you are OK with that
kind of current going through your own pecker, Bob.
I dare ya.

But the point is that unless the ground is wet, the parallel is not
there, (but the series is?)....sorry..the cat's feet and the mesh etc
are quite high resistance. For a true example take the 9V battery and
a piece of wire. Place one end of the wire on the sole of your foot,
stand on it, and then complete the wire - battery - - battery + -
tongue circuit. Mild acid taste, maybe a very faint tingle (careful,
the cat might be back for _more_ of that one G), unless you really
wet the foot-wire connection......and even then, probably.
I know I am wrong about just about everything. So I
am not going to listen when I am told I am wrong about
the things I know I am right about.