David Billington

Yes, my neighbours cat which was a house cat for 2 years before they
got it, treated my garage flat roof as a litter box for a year. Took
some time to figure out what the scrapping noise was until I saw the cat
at it from the neighbours window. I guess it just figured my garage roof
was an extremely large litter tray. Probably put off by the lack of depth.

Douglas R. Probst wrote:

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
link.net...

I've separated all my tool steel stock into small piles and put them in
plastic tubs that are about 10" wide by 18" deep and 6" high. In turn,

these

tubs are placed anywhere there's an empty spot under something.

Last week, I noticed water in the bottom of my A2 tub. WTF? The metal had
REALLY corroded bad. Stunk too. So I pressure washed it out, dried in the
sun and sprayed down with LPS.

This morning I walk down, and a different tub has liquid in it. One sniff
told me the source. SOCKS! My SO's favorite cat. If I tell my honey to
choose between Socks and me, I'll be a lookin' for a new place to live.

The

shop is his place, he allows me in if I keep fresh food and litter boxes.

So what could I put in the tubs to either make the cat not pee there
(impossible I think). Or something to keep my stock from corroding to

death

when he does his thing next time?

Karl

Is he fixed? Is the litter box cleaned every day? Even if both are answered
yes, I would think a 10x18x6 container would look like a litter box to a
cat. I think the Lid is the answer.. Good luck
Doug