Daven Thrice

"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:24:43 GMT, the renowned (Rex B)
wrote:

You beat me to it. But instead of paying $25, use that (low-voltage, low
wattage) wall-wart that you have forgotten what it was for. For that
matter a 9
Volt transistor radio battery would work great - Put one to your tongue
for a
'taste'. Now imagine that on the end of your pecker.

Oh my!

Put a couple of alligator
clips on it and hook up as indicated. Let Socks complete the circuit.

Snap several of those cheap dollar store 9V batteries together in
series for more voltage and plenty enough current..

C'mon, folks, lets be humane here. I agree the cat is a problem and that
this is a good way to deal with it. We don't want to blow its dick off, or
kill it, we just want it to stop peeing on the metal. Try one battery, if
that don't work, I'm pretty sure two will do the trick.

dt