Koz

As long as someone else is asking about collets.....

I have about 150 that I haven't been able to I.D. either. They're about
..565 dia x 1.25 long with no thread for a draw tube. profile is similar
to what GTO posted except nose isn't tapered and they are smaller

Also in the same box, .75 O.D. x .1.5 long and many .375 O.D. x 1.25
long (these have a tapered nose)

Yea, it's a little hard without posting a pic but I was hoping someone
might at least know what to look into so I could try and ID them myself.

Or...if you can use em, let me know. I'm kinda tired of tripping over
them. I'll give better details and send a pic.

Koz

Peter H. wrote:

Probably WW-II vintage collets for Logan's proprietary production closer, which
was mounted ahead of the spindle and did not utilize a drawtube.