Karl Townsend

Thanks, everybody for all the tips.

The SO cleaned everything up and is going to try the Orange repellent thing.
We have gotten lazy at times about changing his litter box. He used to just
s#$%t on the floor to make his point - this must be the next step.

If that don't work, I'll be a hooking up the metal to my fence charger. Its
an International Weed Chopper - strongest charger made, they don't sell them
anymore because they started too many fires. You should be able to hear the
cat all the way to California.

If its hopeless, I'll have to put everything in containers with tops or
lids. This would mean all new much larger containers. Bet the SO buys 'em
for Xmas to avoid me torturing the cat.

Karl