Robert Scibienski

So, next time, don't gloat before you cross the moat ;^)

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:30:43 -0500, "williamhenry"
wrote:

dam dam, called the manufacturer to find out about some accessories they
make for this boring rig, and surprise surprise , they were never paid for
it at all , as this was not a bankruptcy auction , they still have quite an
ownership issue with it, guess the lawyers get involved now ,

they did offer to refund my money for a repo fee , if I box it for return
transit

good news is the boss likes it and may try to work out a purchase ,

buyer beware , dammit