Ned Simmons

In article ,
says...
dam dam, called the manufacturer to find out about some accessories they
make for this boring rig, and surprise surprise , they were never paid for
it at all , as this was not a bankruptcy auction , they still have quite an
ownership issue with it, guess the lawyers get involved now ,

they did offer to refund my money for a repo fee , if I box it for return
transit

good news is the boss likes it and may try to work out a purchase ,

buyer beware , dammit

I don't know how much money we're talking here, but if it's
substantial I wouldn't give up without paying for some
legal advice. You took a risk by bidding on the item in
good faith, it seems to me you're entitled to a gain
commensurate with that risk. How far do you suppose you'd
get if you discovered you'd purchased an empty box and
tried to bring it back to the auctioneer the day after the
auction?

Ned Simmons