pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show jim rozen
wrote back on 14 Sep 2004 17:06:31 -0700 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
In article , pyotr filipivich
says...

That's one of the elements which made the Clinton White House so much fun. ...

I love this. As soon as somebody suggest that georgie
boy got grounded for not ****ing in a cup at his
physical, the first thing out of everyone's mouth is
the cannonical:

" W H A T A B O U T C L I N T O N ???!!!!"

What about him? He's had chest pain, he's had a quadrupled by-pass
surgery.

Hey folks. That was about four years ago. Time to
pick up the pace here.

Okay. So what does President Bush's TANG service have to do with
anything? That was 35 years ago, and President Bush himself has said that
Kerry got shot at, all he did was fly airplanes.

Heck. Who's bush gonna blame, if he wins?

You, and the other Democrats

--
pyotr filipivich
Most journalists these days couldn't investigate a missing chocolate cake