pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show jim rozen
wrote back on 12 Sep 2004 13:32:00 -0700 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
In article , Gunner says...

Right - it may have something to do with integrity or
something. A totally foreign concept to Rove.

Ah..Jim..please dont mention Integrity and Democrat politicians in
the same breath.

Rove is a republican.

Jim

Right. So what? Apparently, Jim just woke up from a coma, and doesn't
know anything about James "Corporal Cueball" Carville. Or the
spear-catcher, what's his name the Press Secretary for Clinton.

Say, who hired Craig Livingstone? Did they ever find out? I know he
turned in a resignation, but to whom? That's one of the elements which made
the Clinton White House so much fun. Were else can a bouncer from Arkansas
become the Chief of Security without having to get a job interview or even
needing to be told where to pick up is check. And then he can just call up
the FBI and IRS and have 'em send confidential files (breaking the law in
the process) over to the White House.

And then there is Jim "two tapes" Baghdad McDermit. He is given a
"chance" recording of a cell phone conference call (the recording of which
is a felony) and then Jim, not being aware of the law he sponsored, turns
this evidence of criminal activity over to the newspapers, as opposed to
the Justice Department.

Yeah, tell me about "democrats" being the party of "integrity". They
wouldn't know integrity if it dropped a keg on their head.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.