Dale Scroggins

Gunner wrote:
On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 09:34:58 GMT, Dale Scroggins
wrote:

This fellow is a loser, Gunner. Not because he's a Republican or a
conservative. There are admirable people who are both. I'd vote for
any of them if they were running. But I can't vote for Dubya. I don't
want to be held responsible.

Dale Scroggins

Fair enough.

Your opinion is indeed noted.

And if things go well, Id expect you to not try to cash in on the
rising economy or even hint at sharing any credit.

If Kerry wins, and things turn to ****..I will indeed return to haunt
you with your own words.

Not to worry. I have a defense well-polished by the Bush supporters;
anything bad that happens in the next four years will be Bush's fault.

Dale Scroggins