Erik

In article ,
RWL wrote:

When would you need a crowsfoot wrench? I see them as part of socket
sets, but have never needed one.

RWL

The average Joe Blow doesn't have much need for them... but once in a
while, they can really save the day (or a bunch of time anyway) solving
nasty accessibility issues.

$nap On and other company's make all sorts of crows feet... flare nut,
open & box end, 'Torque adapter', automotive oxygen sensor, and other
special application types. ($nap On makes one for adjusting Honda
clutches thats cats ass!)

Funny you should mention them, I used a 10mm flare nut type crows foot
on a long 20" X 3/8" drive extension just last week... first time this
year far as I can remember. I could have done the job without it, but it
saved me a bunch of time and dirt.

Erik