Gunner

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:14:37 -0300, "Charles Bronson"
wrote:

I want to learn who to make knifes.
I wish to learn different process of how to do it. If some one can help me
sending FAQs, How To´s, links or advice, I would be greatfull.

Thanks.

If you have any specific questions, Id be happy to help you out.

I cannot teach you 10,000 yrs of the art over this newsgroup G
but I can maybe steer you in the right direction

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke