Gunner

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 16:28:51 -0700, Koz
wrote:

Hehehe.....Selectrics do the TH in superscript (if you have the right
ball) which foils at least half their premise. Can't remember exactly
but I seem to remember the better models did have variable spacing
(kerning) of the text (my memory only, not guaranteed). I believe that
was one of the selling points to pay the big bucks for a selectric
rather than the other brand.

1. Were Selectrics common in military offices at that time?
2. Are there any other documents from that same office at the same
time to compare?

I believe at this time..the answer to both, is no.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke