Larry Jaques

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:36:19 -0700, "Roger Shoaf"
calmly ranted:

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
om...
... Besides, Canada will make a wonderful addition to the tax base and
natural resources in the US when we take them over and cut them up into
states.

Hey there is an idea. Perhaps Ottawa can be convinced that they should
sell part of Canada to the U.S. I wonder what would happen if Quebec was
sold to the US?

We'd end up with several more states whose ballots had to
add yet ANOTHER foreign language publication so the furriners
could vote in their native tongue. Feh!

I have nothing whatsoever against immigrants but feel very
strongly that if you want to vote, drive, own a business,
or suck on Uncle Sam's teat, you'd DAMNED well better speak,
read, and write in English. That holds for inner city youts
as well.

give me The Luxuries Of Life * http://www.diversify.com
i can live without the necessities * 2 Tee collections online