DWW

I have all three, but the biggest drawback on mine (New Holland LS-55) is
that you can't use more than one at a time. Of course that isn't a problem
with the snowblower, but it is a pain to have to remove the mowing deck to
use the rototiller and vice versa. If I had it to do over, I would make
sure I could either use both at once OR that the attachments came off and on
really easy. In fact, have the dealer demonstrate what has to be done for
each implement to get them off and on, rather than taking their word for it.

DWW

"cb" wrote in message
Just a question to the group - does anyone use the rototiller option wit
their tractor? We'd like to invest in the tractor/mower, snowblower and
rototiller - don't really want 3 machines to house!

Thanks
Cathy