tgilb

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
| Whatever you decide, do NOT under any circumstances buy a Hunter fan,
unless
| you think it's cute to support slobs who sell awful products. Get yourself
| Casablanca and you'll be happy forever, at least with the fan purchase.

I've had Hunter fans for years and have never had a problems with them.
They're priced moderately, last forever, are quiet and are the easiest fan I
know of to install. I'd be curious to know the origins of your dislike for
Hunter fans and perhaps some documentation of your opinion. Just how do know
all people who sell Hunter fans are "slobs"? Me thinks you sound like a
disgruntled ex-Hunter employee (or perhaps a current Casablanca employee).