Stephen

I went to a exterminator who sells upplies that exterminators use . I got
the powder that you squirt in the hole or around where they walk in. I
didn't get much in hole to difficult but I got it where they walk in. I
don't know which did it for maybe both . It just didn't seem to get much
inside. There is dead Yellow jackets all over the ground excellent stuff!
$14 plus tax for 5ounce bottle still have a lot left.None flying in out
anymore
I think they are all dead

Thanx

Stephen

"Thund3rstruck_n0i" wrote in message
m Ransley spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Ortho Sevin , a dust, use a turkey baster to get it in the hole do it at
night if you are scared.

I have a similar problem here. Where can I find this stuff?

NOI