Nightstar

Rustoleum makes paint for vinyl, but it only comes in three colors - black,
tan, & white. I'm sure there are other companies who make it as well.

"I & H" wrote in message
ink.net...
I just rescued an old changing table (used in the 60s). It has a tubular
metal frame and four wicker baskets that swing open. The attached top
opens
out to a padded vinyl mat which is in good condition, but has some
permanent
stains and is kind of ugly, white with brown flowers and swirls. I'm
repainting the baskets white since they've yellowed with age but the vinyl
top and mat are encased in a hinged metal frame and I'm not sure I can
easily take it apart to recover it. Do you think I can paint the vinyl?
And
if so, with what (latex, oil, spray enamel?). Any advice welcome. Thanks.
-Holly