Rich

Can you remove home.repair from this disscussion? Thanks

"daestrom" wrote in message

wrote in message
daestrom wrote:

Well, you have criticised me for posting about waste-water
heat-exchangers
in alt.solar.thermal...

I don't recall that. Sorry. Altho it's not exactly on-topic here, ie not
"practical use of the sun's heat." It's an interesting subject, but
unless
it's a part of a solar water heater or a solar-heated house, it seems to
me
that there are more appropriate groups, eg MCFL or sci.engr.heat-vent-ac
or
alt.energy.renewable.

As I recall, it was a discussion of how to stretch a solar-heated domestic
hot-water supply. I was suggesting that using such a heat-exchanger would
reduce the size requirements of a hot-water heating panel. And you
questioned whether it was 'on-topic' for alt.solar.thermal.

Point is, what may seem off-topic to some isn't always cut-and-dried. And
yes, you have tried to 'gatekeep', so... "Those that live in glass
houses...."

daestrom