daestrom

wrote in message

Don Ocean and and PJM are also invited to answer this hvac science and
engineering question. Please compare the drying rate to an outdoor
clothesline and include the effects of condensation, if anticipated.

For the sake of definiteness, if Greg wants to remove 12 pounds of
water
from 12 pounds of clothes with 400 ft^2 of surface (both sides) in
minimal
time in full sun in August in Key Largo, when it's 84 F and w = 0.0185,
using a 16'x16' R1 greenhouse with 90% solar transmission, how many cfm
of outdoor air should flow through the greenhouse?

Get help , Nick. Psychiatric help...

Do I play gatekeeper in unmoderated newsgroups? :-)

Well, you have criticised me for posting about waste-water heat-exchangers
in alt.solar.thermal. Is that what you mean by 'gatekeeper' in unmoderated
newsgroups? Or are you an official moderator of alt.solar.thermal??

daestrom