Steve Wilson

Default CH/HW emergency - Help !!

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message .net...
I can't find any means of bleeding air from the cyclinder.
I can't understand why the air won't bleed out of the upstairs
radiators.

If the cylinder, pipework, radiators and boilers are all man enough to take
it, then convert the gravity fed system to a sealed pressurised one. Then
you just don't get these problems. The kit of parts to do so is very cheap
and you could probably fit it in the time it takes to sort out your airlock!

Christian.

I never knew that was possible. Any pointers on where to go to find
out the pros and cons, and how to do it?
Cheers,
Steve