JVC Dude

Thanks for help.
of the 5 green leds, DP15 goes out the quickest, but not 'instantly' as I
would expect if the rail was short.
DP06 a re led with PROTECT LED against it comes on when the set strikes up
out of standby, going off quickly when it trips.
I don't know what this signifies except it is in the SMPSU area and perhaps
should only illuminate when theres a fault? which there is!!

I've looked at the Hitachi eu service website the manual is there, but as
you said an account/pwd is required.
I've rung to try to get one but I suspect they aren't going to let non
account holders have access.
manaul is the CL43WP910TAN
Anyone out there with access would care to download and pass it on? to:

service at wilkinsons dot tv
I would be very grateful
Andrew

"BWL" wrote in message
Look carefully at board; do ALL the LED's light? If so, when set shuts

down,
does one of the LED's go out faster than the others? One acting different

is
key to missing voltage. Hitachi has service manuals online free after
registering online with them.