patriarch

TWS wrote in
m:

Mark & Juanita wrote:

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 18:43:56 GMT, patriarch
wrote:

"patrick conroy" wrote in
:

Looking to tackle something similar to :
http://www.djmarks.com/photo.asp?ima...s/111_copperto
ph alltable.jpg

snip
Play with a cardboard mockup in the space, maybe?

Patriarch

That is some very good advice. Especially if you are putting the
piece in
a hallway -- you might find that the piece needs to be adjusted in
size for the location.

Good point. My hallway table was actually made for another location
and
I lucked out that the height was perfect for our hallway and nicely
hid the air duct for the heat pump (without obstructing the air flow).

TWS

And it is always easier to change the cardboard model to suit SWMBO's
design whims than to modify something, already completed, in quilted
bubinga and patinated copper.

Patriarch