pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show "tHAT"
wrote back on Tue, 7 Sep 2004 23:21:10 -0700 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
I prefer the Gerber Multi-Tool with attachments. I think they're much
better made. I keep my Leatherman in the truck.

I've one of each (friend works for Gerber). It's nice, but a bit
"clunky" for me. Of course, I was using a Leatherman daily for about
three years at work, and its been over ten years. One gets used to the way
things work. But now I have a new belt pouch, which has a nice holder for
such things. So I now have the Gerber on the left (with the cellphone),
and the Leatherman on the right.

It is kind of funny when you whip one or the other out and "fix"
something. Have tool, will travel.

tschus
pyotr

--