pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show "Kath"
wrote back on Tue, 7 Sep 2004 00:03:26 -0400 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

"Bill Roberto" wrote in message
link.net...
I use the cheap Mead or similar. I've been doing that since my first
management job. I've only started keeping the filled ones for the last 5
years since I have been in business for myself. I've got the full nerd set
up. Left shirt pocket: Scale in the scale pocket, flashlight, screwdriver,
sharpie, pen, pencil. In that order. Same pocket behind the clippable

stuff
is the notebook and a Besley drill/tap chart. Right shirt pocket:

Business
cards, laser pointer.

Do you have a pen-knife in your pocket?

I've a clip knife in the right pocket, a leatherman on the belt.

I also have the pens and mechanical pencils (and the 6" scales) in a
Kennametal Pocket protector. I are a machinist Nerd!

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.