Rob Mitchell

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Rob Mitchell wrote:
[snip]

Just pick up the saw from the end of the rails, and move it like a wheelbarrow.

OUCH! Doesn't that play hell with your alignment?

--
Regards,

Alignment of what specifically? I haven't noticed any problems. The
whole unit sort of balances on the wheels, so there is actually less
weight on the rails with the wheels, than without them (when lifting by
the rails). My internal frame is very stiff, and makes the saw cabinet
stiffer, so flexing of the unit is not a concern.