jas kim

Ahh. Now I see what the problem is. Some fool who thinks this forum
belongs to him got his panties in a wad because a lay person (that
would be me) posted a lay question (that would be mine) on this site.

Let me explain. I am the original poster. I know nothing about A/c
except that mine was not blowing to my expectation. I came online
like I normally do and read a bit before I posted. Then I looked at
the newsgroup that have discussions about a/c. Then I posted on such
newsgroup asking some non technical questions but after some research.
(I can only imagine what the reaction would have been if I had not
done a bit of research before I asked my question).

I apologize for not being an expert and hurting anyone's feeling for
posting on "their" newsgroup. My intent was just to get some answers.

jasguild

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message om...
"CR" wrote in message
Now how would your average newsgroup reader know this?

Alt.hvac seems like the place to ask about hvac stuff, until they get
flamed for asking a reasonable question,

If the hvac guys wanted to keep the group on a professional level, they
should call the newsgroup alt.hvac.professional Instead, a few of the
members take delight in flaming anyone from outside that asks a question,
even it if is hvac related. Unless the group is moderated, I don't see
how they can prevent others reading/posting to the group.