dadiOH

SVTKate wrote:

Though you are thinking you may only use it to mow, I would like to
offer this suggestion. Think of buying a pull behind cart for it. I
bought a two wheel dump cart for mine and OMG it is the handiest
thing! Now I use my Husky to haul garden debris to the mulch pile,
brush from under the trees, rocks, soil, fallen branches... the
list goes on and on.

Absolutely!! We use our garden tractor more for moving stuff with the
cart - currently hurricane debris from the trees - than for mowing.
Actually, I got weary of mowing 10 acres and now hire it done.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.0...