Vincent Poy

"William R. Walsh" m
wrote in news:Rp9%c.138689$Fg5.86273@attbi_s53:

Interesting. I never knew TDK actually made parts. I thought they
were more of a company that makes media. I guess it's really the
electronics that differ between units as the mechanical parts seems
easier to spot.

Yep, TDK does make some parts. I don't think they make anything
particularly complex, but I've seen a lot of "simple" electronic parts
that bear the TDK name.

Hmmm, I know they made stuff like RF Filters but I never knew they made
internal parts since even their cd-rom writers are made by Sanyo. So I
guess TDK makes stuff like things that you can visibly see by looking at
the transport.

Cheers,
Vince