TURTLE

"Jeremy" wrote in message
news:I1w%c.15928$aW5.7726@fed1read07...
Well we have two A/c units. One for downstairs one for up. A few weeks
after moving in I called the A/c company. Seems the upstairs A/c unit was
running all the time and not cooling. Tech comes out and says I have a
leak. Tells me he fixed the problem charged it up and guess what eventually
the same problem. This time tech comes out and says yep it's a leak. Hey
we are going to shut down the unit...discharge it and charge it with co2 and
come back in a day or so and check for leaks.

It's frickin 112 degrees out. Should I move out for a day or so?

This is Turtle.

Your just being put off to get to make two service calls out of a one service
call job.

I can take H-1-G leak detector and tell you where it is leaking at and when i
can get the thing fixed in about 1 hour. 2 or 3 days to find a leak is like
calling the fire department and they say we will be there in 2 or 3 days.

Call the American Home Shield type insurance company up and give them a cussing
and stir it up to get the ball rolling.

TURTLE