Howard Eisenhauer

Tom FEDEx as wellas other couriers do indeed charge brokerage fees,
check out thier websites. They are, IMHO, nowheres as bad as UPS &
are up-front about it. Try to find mention of this on the UPS site,
it's there if you know what you're looking for but you have to really
search for it.

As for political union, heres my initial terms:

1. Name of the country is to be changed to "Canada & The Other Guys"

2. Get used to funny looking money

3. Selected sections of Quebec & New Jersy are to be cut loose

4. You can keep the guns, but possesion of a bullet is Bad News

5. You will adopt the national dress, namely a Touque & "Beaver
Patrol" t-shirt

6. You'll have to pass a linguistics test, demonstrating the ability
to make yourself understood in both official languages while saying
"Eh?"

7. A written confession that we won the war of 1812

8. As both governments seem to be full of hacks, twits, bums, crooks,
hangers on & morons all administration will be handed over to the
Mexicans

As I think about it there may be more terms. In the mean time if you
accept send me a certified cheque for $1 Billon & I'll get the deed
out o you the next buiness day .

H.

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:54:46 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

What about FedEx? Are they the same? Never bash our northern neighbors!
Anybody that can brew those beers and grow those fish has my undying
respect. Besides, Canada will make a wonderful addition to the tax base and
natural resources in the US when we take them over and cut them up into
states.

"Ken Davey" wrote in message
Rant mode
Do these assholes have some sort of a lock on internet material suppliers
in
the USA?
Shipping to Canada is so expensive with this outfit that I automatically
cancel an order if that is the only shipping option offered.
Aside from the fact that many US distributors seem to deliberately ignore
the Canadian market those that do ship to Canada seem to be in love/bed
with
UPS.
Get with it guys. We have money too but we are not going to be stupid with
it.
/rant mode
Regards.
Ken.

--
Volunteer your idle computer time for cancer research
http//www.grid.org/download/gold/download.htm