Edwin Pawlowski

"J. Clarke" wrote in message

Odd. All of mine seem to be relieved to the full depth of the socket--the
only thing that's going to restrict the depth is the drive itself.

Not on the replacement 3/4" I just looked at. About half way up the inside
there is a shoulder that would stop the head. Maybe they changed them
again.

But what was the nature of the lack?

Its a touchy feely thing. You can't get into the same spots and leverage
because of the angle of the ends and the grip does not seem as good in use.

Where are you located? Might take you up on that if it's not too far.
You
drink beer?

I'm in northeast CT. Yep, I even have a bottle of chili beer (with the
chili pepper inside) if you want to give it a try.