Larry Jaques

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 16:59:16 -0400, Larry Green
calmly ranted:

I think the key phrase above is *USPS "Global Express"*. It would make
sense for the USPS to outsource 'expedited' packages through a set-up
specifically designed to handle that traffic. However, regular USPS air
or surface mail is handled between the USPS and Canada Post. It may take
a few days longer to receive the goods but I find it for more cost
effective.

I recently sent some of my glare guards to the Canadian Space
Agency via USPS Global Priority. I didn't hear anything about
customs or delays from them. Then again, it took 5 weeks to
get paid for 'em, too.

Iguana: The other green meat!