Ian Stirling

mike ring wrote:
Reading the thread about bedside lights prompted me to think of the gadget
I'd kill for, ie, as title.

I'd love to put the alarm radio on a shel across the room and just have a
remote control by the bed.

Maximum dimensions?

It wouldn't have to have a brilliant clock readout, as I have a small
conventional alarm clock which I like and use in addition if I really have
to get up. Small dig at the unretired ;-)

But I'd like the radio to come on, and be able to channel hop as each
channel in turn winds up my blood pressure.

snip

Does such a thing exist - I'd even use DAB, which I thought would come
along and solve my prob, but I've never seen a DAB with a remote.

First thing that comes to mind that I know would work and is available is
a Digital TV box.
Plug a couple of small PC speakers into it, connect an ariel, and there you
are.
Some of these are very small.
They (all?) do not have alarms.