mike ring

Default Radio alarm with remote control

Reading the thread about bedside lights prompted me to think of the gadget
I'd kill for, ie, as title.

I'd love to put the alarm radio on a shel across the room and just have a
remote control by the bed.

It wouldn't have to have a brilliant clock readout, as I have a small
conventional alarm clock which I like and use in addition if I really have
to get up. Small dig at the unretired ;-)

But I'd like the radio to come on, and be able to channel hop as each
channel in turn winds up my blood pressure.

A micro hifi would get close, but is really far too big, and I don't want
tapes, CD's or stereo, just talk radio.

I've been looking for yonks, and was looing again in some very big stores
today, but no luck.

Does such a thing exist - I'd even use DAB, which I thought would come
along and solve my prob, but I've never seen a DAB with a remote.

(There's a hook for cheap shots for anyone who'se read this far)

mike