Larry Jaques

On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 21:07:36 -0400, Nova
calmly ranted:

Charlie Self wrote:

For shooting photos out of my own shop, I'm slowly running up on a need for a
method of viewing the shots more fully at the scene.

WalMart has recently started selling laptops. I haven't looked at them but the
price sounds good. See:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=3163026

And the mfgr (for whom Walmart OEMs) is in good company:
http://www.notebookcomputers.com/madebywho.asp
Interesting.

(Note to Tawm: How is Dell's Business service? Home/Office Indian
customer support sucks the big, green, rancid one. I spent an
entire day helping my neighbor with his Dell and I spent several
hours with their people trying to get off the dodgamned mailing
list. That taught me to -never- buy a Dell.)

..-.
Better Living Through Denial
---
http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design