IMM

Default Barn conversion - how deep should the footings be.....?

"Simon Hawthorne" wrote in message

Thanks all for all the posts - they are so full of information - for a
newbie like me!

Nice to see all the differing opinions as well - when I sit down with
my structural engineer I'll bring all these options to the table....

Get in high levels of insulation otherwise it will cost a fortune to heat.
Who wants to be in their 70s and foot massive fuel bills. BY the time you
are in your 70s fuel price will have risen, so it would be even more to keep
warm.

---