Bob

It appears you are looking at benchtop planers, as opposed to heavier
cast planers. In that class, let me suggest you look and see if there
is a Lowe's in your area that still has a Delta 20-580 13" planer in
stock. These planers sell for $350-$450 depending on where you buy.
Lowe's had them on sale for $229 - an incredible buy. I bought one and
I am very pleased with it. At that price, there is no other
competition to consider.

Bob

P.S. If you have a dust collector, pay the extra $24 for the dust
collection nozzle for this planer. It works very, very well.