Robert Swinney

Yep! I had the same experience with my Leatherman in the 'Vegas airport.
The mailing service people were very helpful.
Bob Swinney
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
news
"Kath" wrote in message

Do you have a pen-knife in your pocket?

Yes. Since I was 10.

'Almost lost a nice bone-handled Case at Newark airport last year, because

forgot it was there. The feds had just taken over security and they were
decent guys, as well as being the only real pros I've ever seen at airport
security in the US. They directed me to a place that gave away free
envelopes, pointed me to a stamp machine, and then one of them escorted me
down the walkway to a mail box, where I dropped it in the mail to myself.

Ed Huntress