Gunner

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:39:27 GMT, "Bill Roberto"
wrote:

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"Gary H. Lucas" wrote in message

I consider a notebook a sign of a good manager. Managers that don't

carry
and use a notebook are for the most part poor managers.

I pay other people to carry the notebook for me.

--

SVL

Do you also pay someone to follow you around all day holding your testicles
in a warmed spoon?

Hummmmm..how do you keep a pair of soup ladles warm all day and still
walk? Sigh..it did sound fun though it migh chap my thighs a bit.

Next time I do a job in West Hollywood Ill have to ask. They know all
about that sort of stuff....

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke