Charlie Self

mp responds:

I've got time yet. Helluva lot more of that than money. I don't need the
machine this year, even, but need to have it ready to go about February or
March.

Then perhaps you may want to wait a bit. The same money six months down the
road will buy you a lot more computer than you'll get today plus there will
be a lot more used equipment on the market right after Christmas.

Now, I hadn't thought of the the after-Christmas increase. That's a good idea.
Thanks.

Charlie Self
"Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and
hurry off as if nothing happened." Sir Winston Churchill