Dave Mundt

Greetings and Salutations...

On 07 Sep 2004 17:13:53 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

Steve Knight asks:

what may work for you is a PDA. you can view pics on it and keep it in your
pocket. the only hard part is matching it to the camera memory. what memory
does
the camera use?

Compact flash. That really shouldn't be a hard match. I'll have to check.
You're the second one listing PDAs. I'll see if I can locate one that might be
suitable for viewing and storage.

Charlie Self
"I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he
excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill

Or (and I hate mentioning this because I just don't need more
Ebay competition for them) a tablet computer. I happen to like the
ones by Fujitsu quite a bit. and...on Ebay...you can get them for
$250 to $350 for PLENTY of machine to do what you want to do.
Regards
Dave Mundt