no useful info

In article ,
Wheresthebabes wrote:

There was once a hotel in Las Vegas which featured a private indoor
swimming pool next to some of the rooms. The walls were plaster with
a sliding glass door on the entry and for outside access. There was
also a ventilation fan to reduce the humidity, which was probably
helped by the dry desert climate.

I thought such an arrangement was cool, but I've never seen a mid
level suburban house where the owners have set up an indoor pool.
Has anyone else?

Does anyone know of an architect in SoCal who might be up
to that kind of an engineering problem?

Thanks

Don't know of an architect, but about 25 or so years I visited a house
in Sonora that had one. They are very neat and they were able to
convince the state that it qualified as solar storage (which it
definately was used for) so it was partially subsidized (and this may
still work).

Very good way to have enormous thermal mass to moderate temperature in
your house.

I'd re-ask this question in alt.solar.thermal.