Gary H. Lucas

"Bill Roberto" wrote in message
ink.net...
I use the cheap Mead or similar. I've been doing that since my first
management job. I've only started keeping the filled ones for the last 5
years since I have been in business for myself. I've got the full nerd set
up. Left shirt pocket: Scale in the scale pocket, flashlight, screwdriver,
sharpie, pen, pencil. In that order. Same pocket behind the clippable

stuff
is the notebook and a Besley drill/tap chart. Right shirt pocket:

Business
cards, laser pointer.

I got tired of the cover falling off the cheap ones, and pages falling out
too. I'm very rough on them. I carry a double ended sharpie, to go along
with the waterproof paper. I also carry a Leatherman Pulse. I carried a
knife since I was a kid and about ten years ago a guy showed me a
Leatherman. It's slightly larger and heavier than a swiss army knife, but I
really find the needle nose, wire cutters, and diamond hone very useful.

Gary H. Lucas