Peter Twydell

In article , N.
Thornton writes
Terry Pinnell wrote in message
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:

In article ,
Terry Pinnell wrote:
So what is the technique for
man-handling the chairs through a 'standard' door please?

If it's still too large by turning on its side, the arm rests often are
removable.

Thanks very much for all those helpful replies.

there are a few cases where it really is impossible to remove
furniture, eg due to building work having occurred after furniture
moved in. In those cases, one option is to fit some heavy duty
brackets and string the thing up, working beneath it.

NT

BTDTGTTS

Our 3-piece was delivered while we were having an extension built. It
came in through the hole now occupied by the window here in my office,
and will have to go out the same way soon!
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!