127.0.0.1

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
According to DaddyMonkey :
ya gotta be kidding us, right?

Heh. I just replaced a tire on a trailer, my first experience.
Never again...

[I had little choice, since the wheel bolts were rust-frozen _solid_ and
I couldn't get the wheel off. The trailer was out in the boonies.]

Installation is about the same as removal. Two people, two pry-bars, big
hammer... BUT WAIT!... you're going to need some rubber lubricate...
liquid soap will work just fine.

Wish I had thought of that. Fortunately, I didn't wreck the tire.

i use a small butane torch.
heat up the bolts and wrench off with ease.
and if they don't, turn up the heat and melt em off....

-a|ex