I-zheet M'drurz

DaddyMonkey wrote:

Assuming you now have your new tires installed on the rims,
without totally destroying them, how are you going to inflate
them? I have seen rock-crawlers and artic guys inflate tires by
spraying starter-fluid inbetween the bead and rim, and then
"flicking-there-Bic" --BOOM!--
(I didn't say this .... Don't try this at home kids, but a
man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, I guess).

Third most famous "Last Words of a Redneck" (right behind "Hey
guys, watch this!" and "Baby, grab my Duct Tape")...

"**** yeah, this'll work..."

--
The real Tom Pendergast [ So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
aka I-zheet M'drurz [ have some sympathy, and some taste.