Philip Lewis

otforme (Charlie Self) writes:
Lee Gordon writes:
eBay generally has hundreds (at least) of used laptops, some over-priced but
many pretty reasonable. Last year I needed a cheap laptop for off-site

Or close to sufficiently cheap. I'll check it out, and thanks.

I'll second ebay...
I managed to pick up a PIII-400 4.3 gig dell latitude for $300.
I already had an identical system (except hd = 20gig) and wanted a
backup.

I decided to install netbsd on it and it's become my primary machine.

I just wish i could get my card reader to read my CF cards.

Good luck charlie!

--
be safe.
flip